49 Clever Organization Tips (Part 1)
More info related to our 49 clever organization tips part 1 (1-23):
1. Install extra bins to your fridge to keep things from becoming a muddled mess.
2. Put together a menu planner.
3. Craft a list pad and hang it on an easily accessible spot in the kitchen.
4. Keep an inventory on top of your freezer.
5. Declutter your counter and move all of your utensils over to the wall.
6. Keep adult, child, and pet medications in separate containers.
7. Store your trash bags on a roll ..
8. Craft an easily transportable toolbox.
9. Convert a bread box into a charging station for your gadgets.
10. Ditch the DVD boxes and organize your movies alphabetically.
11. Store every single cord in your house in one labeled container.
12. Install a kitchen baking sheet organizer to hold binders filled with important information.
13. Eliminate even more paper clutter by following the suggestions on this chart.
14. Put together a homework station for your son or daughter to study at.
15. Make an easily transportable homework station.
16. Keep especially memorable homework assignments (and other papers) in keepsake boxes.
17. Organize your greeting cards chronologically.
18. Use picture frames to make wipe boards that’ll keep you organized
19. Outfit a wall with a command center.
20. Drawer knobs are one of the easiest ways to add storage to your entryway.
21. Install a peg board by the front door to organize everyone’s shoes.
22. Hang baskets from the rungs of a ladder to store mittens, scarves, or umbrellas.
23. Install a sports equipment organizer to organize athletic gear.
Music: Youtube Audio library
visit our blog at http://www.simphome.com
Press CC to turn on/off subtitles